Monday, December 04, 2006

AU summary

Well AU was long and draining but well worth going to. I now have a better understanding of:

1. The Building Information Modelling/Management concept (its past, present, and likely future).
2. The different benefits of 3rd party applications and API plugins for analyzing, reporting, and modifying Revit data (having now seen them in action).
3. And unique modelling, documenting, and implimenting methods utilized by others in the Revit community.

I didn't do a lot of networking but I enjoyed the handful of people I met. I went to the Revit mixer but skipped a lot of the other evening events. The speakers were all very knowledgable and the event was extremely well coordinated from what I could tell. I have zero complaints.

I'll see about sharing some specifics in future posts.

No comments: